Please read the following terms and conditions, which apply to any use made by you of information or other material contained on this website.
By using this website you are accepting our Terms and Conditions from the date you first use this website.
- The information in this website is for general guidance on your rights and responsibilities and is not legal advice
- If you need more details on your rights or legal advice about what action to take, please contact an adviser or solicitor
- We have tried to make the information contained in this website accurate, complete and up to date. To keep it this way, we will change and update things without notice. You can see the last date that a page was updated by looking at the date stamp on each page.
- We accept no responsibility for any damages or loss arising from the use of the information that we have provided
- The website links to many other websites, for your convenience. A link on this website does not mean that we recommend or an endorse the website or the organisations that run them. We have no responsibility for the content of the websites we link to, or the quality of the service or advice they offer. Any dealings with services accessed using the website are entirely at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the credits sharing and copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- This website was designed specifically to comply with the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0 Standards. More info about WCAG and W3C, and these standards, can be found here.
- We have tried to make sure content on this website could not be deemed offensive to an individual or a collection of individuals. If you’re not happy with something, we’d like you to tell us
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If you contact us to leave feedback or request an edit we may contact you for clarification or to inform you that the edit has been made. However, we will not contact you for the purposes of marketing and/or promotion.