Where you need to go:

In person:

Leeds Citizens’ Advice Bureau
(City Centre): 31 New York St, Leeds LS2 7DT
(North Leeds): Willow House, New Roscoe Buildings, Cross Francis St, Chapeltown

You can use the UK.GOV’s webpage to find advisers in Leeds and check what level they are qualified to. You should also check if they charge a fee.

Citizen’s Advice Leeds, or find an Immigration Adviser here Gov.uk.

By phone
You can telephone Leeds Citizens Advice:
0113 223 4400, 9am – 5pm.

What you need to take with you:
Your official documents (including your BRP)
Your completed Personal Information Checklist

Last Updated: 4 August 2022

Print Friendly, PDF & Email