What you need to know

If you were receiving UKVI support, UKVI will send you a form called a ‘NASS 35’, when you are granted a decision.

This document will have a photograph of you and describe the support you have received. You will need this before you can get welfare benefits and housing.

If you have been informed that your asylum support is ending but you have not received this document call 0300 123 2235.

If you were on Section 4 support, or you did not receive any UKVI support at all, you will not receive a NASS 35.

Last Updated: 30 June 2018

Print Friendly, PDF & Email